Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I think I may have figured out why I don't book more commercials...


This is an actual photo taken today at an audition. For those not familiar with the process, you go in and they snap a digital picture of you, then they start taping and you say your name, and then you do something stupid and usually embarrassing regarding a product and/or service while you smile and act like you're having a great time. I always feel like an idiot. 

There are a lot of things wrong with this photo. Here are three:

1. It looks like a 1960s mugshot.
2. It looks like I have black right eye. 
3. This is the face I made when they told me to look nervous. Hmmm, I don't look nervous. I look like I couldn't give a crapola. Ding ding ding!

When I was done with the audition, they had me take another photo and gave me this one to keep, which is great because I really think I nailed it!*

*I didn't nail it.