Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fashion in LA


After living in LA for the past couple of years, it's been interesting to see that fashion trends hit this place like a hurricane. It's like I haven't seen people in just a couple of days and their "look" has changed so much that I want to make sure they're okay.

"Man, am I glad to see you. It looks like whatever came through town knocked that faux hawk out of your hair. Consider yourself lucky. Did it sweep away all your razors, too? Looks like you've got some stubble going on. I see you're just tucking in the front of your shirt so I can see your belt buckle. Cool. Also, your jeans also look like they're about six inches too long and are those cowboy boots? Ah well, at least your ironic t-shirt made it through okay." (LONG PAUSE) "Yeah, I get it. I think."

No comments: